-Bearings in dirty environments
- Bearings to prevent grease contamination to product
- key surfaces on stored equipment
- journal surfaces
- layed up equipment
The three primary areas where we use the proprietary Enviropeel coating to protect equipment is:
1) To coat operating bearings in dirty production environments such as dust, water, and acid.
2) To protective critical equipment that needs to be stored in a less than perfect environment such as
journal surfaces and gearboxes or less critical equipment that needs to be stored for long periods in
an outside environment.
3) To provide rust protection for critical areas of structural supports or critical locations on piping such
as bolted joints or where the piping transitions from buried to above ground.